Tuesday, December 16, 2008

rainy day wonders

So last night i had a dream and I don't quite remember it, but i know that there was a guy in the dream that was trying to save me from something.... it was like in one of those movies with a damsel in distress... gosh I love those movies....hence the dream...but i thought it was really random how I wasn't even thinking about it....

Which made me wonder, how is it that people have dreams about something that they haven't thought about in days or even years....I know that there are probably lots of studies done to show how dreams work...but these are only theories... I'm guessing its just that filing cabinet stuck in your head (you know the one called memories)... that just happens to fall out and lands on a nerve in your brain that causes you to have these dreams and sometimes a couple of the files fall out and get mixed up together... which is why some people have some random dreams that are totally not connected in any way.....

Wow I think too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment